Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 02/18/20

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 02/18/20
From: afc.tulips7@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 04:16:31

Sent from my iPhone

> On 19 Feb 2020, at 03:38, Europa-List Digest Server
> <europa-list@matronics.com>
wrote:

*

  Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive

Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
such as Notepad or with a web browser.

HTML Version:

   http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter
20-02-18&Archive=Europa

Text Version:

   http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter
20-02-18&Archive=Europa

  EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive

                          Europa-List Digest Archive
                                     ---
                    Total Messages Posted Tue 02/18/20: 1

Today's Message Index:
----------------------

    1. 01:23 PM - Re: Motorglider  (William Daniell)

________________________________  Message 1
_____________________________________

From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Motorglider

Hi Brian
Can you send details off line wdaniell.longport@gmail.com.
Whats your nearest airport?  I could come to take a look (give me an excuse
to fly - as if I needed one)
thanks
Will
William Daniell