Re: Europa-List: Propeller options

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Propeller options
From: Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 05:16:40

Variable pitch. I know you said you dont want one but it really is worth it.

Kevin Challis
G ODJG tri gear 912ULS

> On 19 Jan 2020, at 22:21, skanderup <allan_skanderup@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
> I have experienced some corrosion on my warp drive propeller blades after a
> road
trip in winter conditions. I have decided to condemn them and order a new
propeller.

> I would like to hear recommendations from the forum regarding alternative
> ground
adjustable pitch propellers with 62 inch diameter.

> I would prefer equal or better performance in the air and noise. In addition
I would prefer to have them coated to better resist corrosion.