Europa-List: Propeller options

Subject: Europa-List: Propeller options
From: skanderup <allanskanderup@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 14:17:41

Hi,
I have experienced some corrosion on my warp drive propeller blades after a road
trip in winter conditions. I have decided to condemn them and order a new
propeller.

I would like to hear recommendations from the forum regarding alternative ground
adjustable pitch propellers with 62 inch diameter.

I would prefer equal or better performance in the air and noise. In addition I
would prefer to have them coated to better resist corrosion.

I am not considering to change to variable pitch/constant speed on my Rotax
912ULS.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Regards,
Allan Skanderup Nielsen