Europa-List: Re: MG wing spar - mono gear pushrod: design change?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: MG wing spar - mono gear pushrod: design change?
From: rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 08:39:55

Hi Pete
I have an XS Mono A-265. It has an accelerated cockpit module. I can assure you
that it's not possible to have a solid pushrod work with both wings on my bird.
I dealt with problem by installing a cable:
http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=386633
In addition due to location my fuel tank is situated it's not possible to fit
the
larger spar. The fuel tank would need to be ripped out and re-positioned to
use full size spar. I will deal with that by making a new spar mold to fit my
bird that is a tiny bit narrower. Ron P.

Read this topic online here: