Re: Europa-List: best radio and transponder emplacement

Subject: Re: Europa-List: best radio and transponder emplacement
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 08:00:20
Hi Bud,

I was throwing my opinion in on the box location (I have them in my HB :-)

LOL about the software update.... I lost 1 month on my HB because my local
trig dealer couldnt update my  transponder for adsb and had to send it to
Kansas anyway  (guess he's not the only one).  Kansas has it sorted - quick
turn around :-)

I am very happy that Trig has committed to add a widget between the box and
the antenna (simple splitter?) to accomodate Canada's space-based ADSB and
still be USA compliant, without replacing any hardware. I love Trig.
Bullet proof kit, even in my torture-testing HummelBird.

Cheers,
Pete