RE: Europa-List: best radio and transponder emplacement

Subject: RE: Europa-List: best radio and transponder emplacement
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:42:20
Pete,
We mounted Creighton Smith=92s in the panel on the curved side and used the
 existing coax.  Less wiring changes.
Works fine.

Don=92t ask about the ADS-B upgrade.  You have to go back to the 90=92s for
 the CPU flash program for an OKI Data flash program and it is reluctant to
 work on the latest Windows/mac systems.  It took 3 hours to get the upgrad
e to take.  Everyone fears the blank screen.  That=92s my only complaint ab
out Trig.  Otherwise a great piece of equipment.

Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window
s 10