Europa-List: No Idea Why, but I've been unable to get back on the List

Subject: Europa-List: No Idea Why, but I've been unable to get back on the List
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 18:12:18

To All,

Ive been off the list and unable to reply directly to the Matronics list for
some
time.  Working on it now with matronics.  Heck of a thing.

I do have an update for you all.  I am attaching the Rotax Troubleshooting
Guide I have recently updated.  Its also on my website
https://www.customflightcreations.com  (I didnt pay Google for an Ad so type in
the URL rather than the Google Search.)

It has pictures!  A lot more words (Ugh)?  An index!  All done at your request.

I appreciate some of you have found errors and as my attention span and patience
is getting less and less that is a plus.  Im happy to have incorporated your
ideas throughout on the in flight area as well.  One local Florida pilot had
me to add more info on the 912S as their Tecnam aircraft is a piece of work.
The FBO has no Rotax trained A&P and the POH is inaccurate.  Heck of a thing
again
but I think it is better to have more of the 912/912S items in this document.
Ive also added a bit more detail on the fuel float bowl venting and gaskets
that are now available.  Those realgasket.com rubber gaskets were OK but as
soon as I pulled the bowl off one of them rolled up into a ball after 3 years.
So not so reusable.  They are now producing them from Viton, which is nice,
so we will see as float bowl gasket leaks can occur with these rubber gaskets
as well.

Finally, I added a checklist for what I do to get my long stagnant and suffering
914 running after some of these long layoffs Im having.  Tedious, but if I do
them all, and it runs well.

Keep your comments coming on this tome and Ill try to keep up.
I'm updating Cooling 101 also adding info for the non-Europa owners.  Watch my
website for updates once and a while.

Best Regards,

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations, Inc.