Europa-List: Airmaster AP332

Subject: Europa-List: Airmaster AP332
From: Wladimir Kummer <wladimirkummer@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 07:41:22

Hello,

My AP332 hub and controller is on sale on Europa Club site but since
it is a rather old yet unsed set it is due to some upgrades. I do not
have the propeller and ferrules which have been sold some years ago to
a fellow whom landed in a field and trashed his prop. Id like to ask
if some one know other one who might have some ferrules to complete my
package. I do not intend to sell it anymore and Ill use in another
project that I have in mind.

Best regards

Wladimir