Europa-List: Re: Do I need an inspection hole with Mod 10303?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Do I need an inspection hole with Mod 10303?
From: Paul M 383 <europaul383@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 05:47:16

rparigoris wrote:
> Hi Group
>
> ... Mod 10303 Flap Pin Guide on my Mono XS ...
>
> Question: Do I need a hole on the top of Flap Root to inspect and see if Flap
Drive Tube is engaged?

> Ron P.

Note 4 on the Mod sheet reads Half of observation window remains in flap
closeout
so Id guess it was written to be fitted after the flap closeout was built and
the inspection hole fitted.

The implication being the hole is still there, but now half blocked by the guide
cone. The hole, filled with a perspex window, is visible in the top drawings.

HTH,

Paul M

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: