Re: Europa-List: New Europa Tri-Gear owner, looking for trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Europa Tri-Gear owner, looking for trailer
From: Tazmool <tazmool@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 20:15:42

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I am a Europa Club member (just joined), the previous owner did point out the
article
with the open trailer that fits into a single car garage (tri-gear) its
an older article, I wish I could find the person who built that trailer and
maybe
get some drawings from them, as I think it would work perfectly!

The end-goal is the find some way to store my Europa in my garage, its just a 2
car garage, and to be able to bring the plane to-form the local airfield.

If possible, if the airplane could fit into the garage while on the trailer,
that
would be great.  If it needs to come on-off every time, that is something I
can live with.

A fully enclosed trailer for transportation and storage is not something I had
considered (I have a small tow vehicle, 2000lbs tow rating) but maybe possible
in the future?

I live in South Western Ontario, Canada.  I know two Europa owners here, both
keep
their planes full time in a hangar, (I purchased my plane from one of them)
and currently my Europa is in a hangar 1.5hrs away from me.

I'm still working on a few things on the Europa to get it into the air
(including
working on my own currency/recency with my PPL)

Unfortunately I don't think I can make Oshkosh this year, work schedule
conflict.

Tazmool

Read this topic online here: