Re: Europa-List: New Europa Tri-Gear owner, looking for trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Europa Tri-Gear owner, looking for trailer
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:01:02

If you are a member of the Europa Club, there is an article in a past issue of
the Europa Flyer concerning a tri gear trailer which is open, not enclosed.
There
also are drawings of a custom enclosed trailer.

There is at least one tri gear owner I am aware of that stores his in an
enclosed
trailer.  I will ask him to contact you.

I'm pretty certain other tri gear owners use commonly available trailers with a
few modifications.  Perhaps Bud Yerly will comment on trailers his customers
use.

Where in Canada are you located?  There may be Europa owners near you I can
refer
to you.

Jim Butcher
Europa Club North America Representative

Read this topic online here: