Re: Europa-List: XS mono max gross weight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS mono max gross weight
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 13:44:15
Fred,

I have MTOW 1450 lbs /658 kg.

I got a nice letter from Mr. Andy Draper say 15-years ago, and that helped.

It was also possible to make a 2+2 Europa (max 60 kg for back seats,
suitable for two children or just one model type woman, if she is pretty
enough).

My Europas naked weight is 919 lbs /417 kg (today obviously a bit more).

I _know_ around 1550 lbs /703 kg is not a problem for OH-XRT _during
take-off_ - better to land with almost empty tank then.

allekirjoitus - Raimo

Fred Klein kirjoitti 16.7.2019 klo 0:09:

> Gents,
>
> My XS mono owners manual lists the max gross weight at 1370 lbs. yet my
> understanding
is that most Europas in the US are tagged at 1450 lbs., and I know of
one which was approved at 1600 lbs. (believe it or not).