Europa-List: Oil pressure/Flydat

Subject: Europa-List: Oil pressure/Flydat
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 18:19:11

I am commissioning my engine and have an oil pressure problem.
Ie no oil pressure indicated on start.
I called CFS who appeared most helpful, telling me that I have the wrong sensor
for the Flydat. I bought the old style as recommended. No change.
I am an apprenticed Aero engine man of more than 50 years, so went back to my
roots
and fitted a remote direct reading gauge. Positive 53psi at 56 degrees oil
temp. Still zero on the Flydat. What is the latest EIS, I am ready to junk the
Flydat.
Alan Twigg
Kit 463 Motorglider ( long wings) UK.

Sent from my iPad