Europa-List: OSHKOSH - accommodation $101 pppn

Subject: Europa-List: OSHKOSH - accommodation $101 pppn
From: John Wighton <john@wighton.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 02:36:06

Last year, mindful of how difficult it can be,  l reserved two motel rooms for
the 2019 EAA Oshkosh convention.

Unfortunately, it does not look like l can make the show this year.  If anyone
is struggling to get accommodation for 21 to 24th (3 nights) l have a
reservation
that can be used.

The motel is 6 miles from OSH (Wittman Airport) close to downtown.

I have 2 twin-bed rooms reserved.  The price is $202.77 per night per room.

I  checked today on HOTELS and BOOKING.COM, there are rooms available about 15
miles out, costing a fair bit more (+40%).

I cannot split this offer - if someone wants the reservation they need to take
both rooms for all 3 nights.

Flights are available: LON to ORD costing around 700 rtn.

John W

--------
John Wighton
Europa XS trigear G-IPOD