Europa-List: Re: Europa Flyer - Inspector's Corner - the LG03 Bolt Excha

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Flyer - Inspector's Corner - the LG03 Bolt Exchange
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:41:23

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply, don't worry about not getting back to the PM. I fully
understand
what life can be like. Hope all is well with you back in Blighty. Things
my end are going OK. Albeit I have forgotten what sleep is, and have to feed
the twins every 2 to 3 hours. Janine is recovering well and should be back to
100% in the next 3 to 4 weeks. It was a bit of a traumatic arrival, but now
that all is well, I can say I had fun with the ambulance ride to the hospital
- it was scary at the time though.

I guess I should apologies to you too for jumping on the forum and not waiting
a bit longer for your reply; it's just with the change of family situation, I've
had my weekend pass (rightfully) revoked for the time being, and have an
opportunity
to do this job, with Christoph (who helps/assists/double checks things
with me on my Europa) during the week, next week.

Thanks for the information on the bolt change, it sounds pretty straight forward
and I agree with what you say, a cheap and easy precautionary act, which should
save a lot of potential hassle in the long run. Plus more peace of mind in
cross wind landings, knowing things are newer and (hopefully) stronger there.

Best

Jon

Read this topic online here: