Europa-List: Re: Sources for Radiator and Oil Cooler

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sources for Radiator and Oil Cooler
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 05:51:51

Thanks for the info Kevin and apologies for the late reply. I am on vacation
this
week and that includes no computers (almost).

The info will certainly help. I still hope Europa will provide a solution but
will
explore options. Not that I'm too crazy about experimenting with this component
but besides your reply I have not received any feedback on options. Probably
people just relied on the factory supplied unit which makes sense.

Read this topic online here: