Europa-List: Re: Repairing a flat on a Monowheel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Repairing a flat on a Monowheel
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 15:40:18
Hi Ron,

Having had several flat tires over the years, .I now have a plan.

 1. Carry a spare tube. Part no, TB-MTAT8X6 from Wicks A/C Supply. (I
    use a McCreary Air Trac tire 7.00-6, 6 ply part no. 06-09600 from
    A/C Spruce.)
 2. Carry a lifting block so that a garage jack can be used to lift the
    a/c. See photo. The lug on the bottom corner of the plate fits into
    the recess on the swing arm.
 3. Carry suitable set of wrenches, sockets, and Allen keys to permit
    rebuild of wheel assembly.

Lots of luck.

Cheers, John

N262WF, mono XS, 912S, Mooresville, North Carolina

/Subject: Europa-List: Repairing a flat on a Monowheel From:
"rparigoris" <rparigor@hotmail.com> Hi Group How do those of you flying
handle flat repair on a mono when away from home base? Thx. Ron P./