Re: Europa-List: Europa covers for outside and touring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa covers for outside and touring
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 13:57:21
Steven,

I have had one of Bruce=99s covers for my Europa XS for over 10
years.  I am very pleased with the quality and the way it protects my
aircraft when traveling.  I will attach a photo of my Europa at KSRR
(Sierra Blanca/Ruidoso NM) wearing the cover.  I have a cover on order
---From Bruce's for my Little Toot Sport Biplane as well.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP, Hercules
Prop.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117