Re: Europa-List: Europa covers for outside and touring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa covers for outside and touring
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:00:48
Steven...I expect delivery today of a cover from Bruce=99s Custom
Covers (in US)service has been excellentthey provide
two different standards: one for occasional use, one for long-term
usagethey show a Europa on their website and are familiar w/
type, and can accommodate special conditions (e.g., protrusions of any
kind, extension to include VP prop. hubs, etc.). Quality includes lining
to protect glazing

www.aircraftcovers.com <https://www.aircraftcovers.com/>

Will advise if product delivered does not meet my expectations,

Fred

<mailto:stevenwpitt@me.com>>