Europa-List: AP332 Airmaster

Subject: Europa-List: AP332 Airmaster
From: Wladimir Kummer <wladimirkummer@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 21:09:13
Hello all,

I=C2=B4m builder of an Europa XS Motorglider in Brazil. Been thru this for
about
4 years and still have lots to go. Recently applied MOD 78 to wing spar.
Since Rotaxes are very very expensive engine here and I already have a Cont
0200 available I decided to use the later. This means however that I=C2=B4l
l not
be using the Airmaster propeller I already have on hand. I=C2=B4d rather us
ing
light wood or carbon fixed pitch one.
So my AP332 new in box is available for sale, but please note the blades
are not included since they=C2=B4re already gone to a local fellow whom tri
ed to
turn his Lightning into a glider and ended in a rice field. No one hurt
but  a couple of blades torn and I came to rescue. If interested please
email at

wladimirkummer AT gmail DOT com

--
Wladimir Kummer de Paula MD