RE: Europa-List: Re: Weight and balance

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Weight and balance
From: Bill <europa10@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:24:00

Everyone,

I just redid the weight and balance and found out my issue was PILOT
ERROR...........

Guess the main wheel was resting against my ramp to the scales when I weighed it
before.

Now getting 771 lbs on the main and 73.65 lbs on the tail wheel for a total of
844.65 lbs empty.

Weighed multiple times with the same results so I'm confident now of the
numbers.

All calculations fall nicely within the CG now.

A few more minor adjustments and I'm ready to call my FAA inspector.

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions.

Bill
N41EU