Re: Europa-List: RE: Weight and balance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Weight and balance
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 19:05:40

You can probably confirm the tail wheel weight with bathroom scales. Sounds a
little
heavy to me if it really is 78 lb.

For reference, mine was 68 lb. Main was 744 lb. for a CG at 59.67 in.

Best,
Martin Tuck

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 25, 2019, at 5:15 PM, Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Bill,
>
> Something is definitely wonky.  I would start by checking your scales.  You
> noted
in the original email a total weight of 801 lbs.  However, in a subsequent
post you break out the weight for the main wheel at 683 lbs and 78.5 lbs at
the tail wheel.   This only sums to 761.5.  Where did the other 40 lbs go?