Europa-List: Rotax 912 Carb heat for Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax 912 Carb heat for Europa
From: alan_hunter1664 <alanhunter1664@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 22:02:43

I have bought a used Rotax 912uls  that has the skydrive carb heat kit
installed.
I would assume that in the UK this kit requires a formal modification for the
Europa but I can't find one anywhere. The Kit moves the carburetors back by
about 15mm so not sure they will fit anyway? Anyone any experience of this kit
in the UK on the Europa or do I need to by new carburetors as I see no easy
way to remove the kit once it is fitted?

Alan

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/img_0923_139.jpg