Re: Europa-List: Choke T handle is pretty comfortable.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Choke T handle is pretty comfortable.
From: brian johnson <brians185@icloud.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 11:12:09
Aloha Bud, You=99re a genius, how=99s the changes coming. I
=99m sure glad I missed this bitter Mn winter. Mahalo, Brian.

Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 10, 2019, at 09:43, Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Call me old and feeble, but adding the T handle to the choke was very help
ful.  A $20 expenditure and an hour to tap the T handle worked out well and i
s something to consider on those cold, dreary, non Florida winters where the
 choke is hard to pull with gloves.

> Attached are details.  Now to make a placard saying Choke-Pull ON, Push-OFF
 or similar.  Not that it isn=99t obvious.