Re: Europa-List: UNI cloth specs?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UNI cloth specs?
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 20:01:10
If David=99s cloth is not enough, I may be able to top it up.
Alan Twigg
Kit 463, in final inspection

Sent from my iPhone

> On 28 Feb 2019, at 19:01, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Pete, How much do you think you need? I have a reasonable amount surplus w
hich I could spare you at bargain price - like 10% of 2000 retail price! Reg
ards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ

> PS This is because I bought a complete abandoned (because builder died!) k
it to get the bits I needed for my repairs and have been happy to distribute
 the surplus to all parts of the world. Condition indistinguishable from new
.

>> On 2019-02-28 17:40, Pete wrote:
>>

>> As one of the many who were short changed by Mr. Wilson, I have inadequat
e UNI for my project and would like to source locally (being in Ottawa, Cana
da).