Re: Europa-List: UNI cloth =?UTF-8?Q?specs=3F?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UNI cloth =?UTF-8?Q?specs=3F?
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 19:01:03

Pete, How much do you think you need? I have a reasonable amount surplus
which I could spare you at bargain price - like 10% of 2000 retail
price! Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ

PS This is because I bought a complete abandoned (because builder died!)
kit to get the bits I needed for my repairs and have been happy to
distribute the surplus to all parts of the world. Condition
indistinguishable from new.

On 2019-02-28 17:40, Pete wrote:

> As one of the many who were short changed by Mr. Wilson, I have inadequate UNI
for my project and would like to source locally (being in Ottawa, Canada).

> Does anyone have the specs for the UNI cloth? Or must I ask the factory?
>
> Many thanks,
> Pete
> A239 Finally getting going after 17 years of real life.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
[2] http://forums.matronics.com