Europa-List: Re: G-WUFF for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Re: G-WUFF for sale
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 05:30:17

I saw that and sent a link to a friend; I was surprised you dropped the price so
soon considering the low hours and comprehensive fit.
I found when selling my C42 a while back that its more about time and timing
than
price, in fact a high price can be a good sign of confidence in the offering.

I suspect there will be few buyers end of Dec and few overall but rather more in
spring in any case it may take a while.

Its beyond me why they don't fetch more considering the competition.

I had a four seater for many years but found, in retrospect, that it was in fact
very, vey rare that anyone sat it the back.
Good luck with the sale.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp SR3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
Smart A3
350 hours &amp; 6 years on the Mono, 930 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: