Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Club Safety Advice: Cracked U/C Frame

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Club Safety Advice: Cracked U/C Frame
From: Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:28:19

I simply chose to fill out the form with the information and boldly stating that
I found NO cracks. Now they can get a feel for what the percentage is and
whether
its worth calling for a fleetwide check.
But when I first heard of this problem, I immediately checked my plane. Wouldnt
anyone?

Mike Duane
N377EA
Europe XS Conventional Gear
Las Vegas, NV

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 26, 2018, at 6:42 AM, graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk> wrote:
>

> no sign of cracks on my mono frame. As I read the request a reply I only
> required
if cracks are found.
> "if you find any sign of cracking.  Please also keep the Europa club informed
by answering the following questions:-  "

> Regards Graeme
>
> --------
> Graeme Bird
> G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp SR3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2
> axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
Smart A3