Re: Europa-List: Inspection panels

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Inspection panels
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 20:05:17
the major pitfall to this sort of improvement is distraction from the
goal of getting that puppy up in the air in a reasonable length of
timethis coming from one who=99s proved to be a terrible
manager of the degree of novelty and consequently has prolonged the
building process way beyond reason.

not intended to sound so harsh, but consider your goals carefully
and your age:-))

In this instance, i satisfied my deviant nature by substituting threaded
nylon machine screws for SS just to save weight and then used standard
nut platesI don=99t expect to be opening the access
panels very often.

<mailto:SteveIvell@pestproof.co.uk>> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I=99m in the process of making the fuselage access panels and
would prefer to install camloc fasteners. Has anyone done this and if so
can you advise me on the best ones/size etc. Are there any pitfalls to
this?