Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Who has Nev's cowlings
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 01:26:20

graeme bird wrote:

> The kit currently as a brand new radio K97A and transponder Garmin GX320; is
there anywhere in the world where they would still be useful?

Graeme, I found ebay uk to be very useful in selling the old avionics from my
aircraft.
I originally priced them slightly above what I thought they were worth,
and if they didn't sell after 10 days, reduced the prices a bit at a time,
until they found their market value. It can take some time to sell the bits, but
a good way to get a fair price if you're in no rush. There is no charge unless
the items sell. If I remember correctly, radio went to USA, and Transponder
to Australia !

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: