Re: Europa-List: Securing the aircraft

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Securing the aircraft
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 12:57:45
Hi Will,
Although I did put door locks in place, I came to the conclusion that if som
eone wanted to break in, they would do more damage to the aircraft as compar
ed to what they may take. I always take my EUROPA Cover with me and use it a
s a deterrent and to keep the weather out. Always remove my headsets and any
thing else of value.
The locking device I used was flimsy and not strong enough as a deterrent an
d would leave me stranded if broken into with door not closing.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 29/11/2018, at 12:38 PM, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com> w
rote:

> Has anyone got a clever solution for securing the aircraft doors - for exa
mple in a strange airport  overnight?