Re: Europa-List: Re: LG frame cracks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: LG frame cracks
From: David Lewendon <davidlewendon@me.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 17:59:09

Why are you stirring things up with LAA? We have an annual inspection that
checks
the aircraft and I am happy with that.

Please dont do anything that you may feel is in my interest without first asking
for my opinion and permission.

David Lewendon

Sent from my iPhone

> On 15 Nov 2018, at 15:11, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>

> Brian,
>
> The intent in posting about our experience was to alert other Europa owners
> and
operators of the potential of cracks in their aircraft LG frame and to suggest
they might want to inspect their aircraft.

> Discussion of MTOW is not appropriate on this thread because there isnt enough
known yet about possible causes and MTOW may not even be a factor  we dont want
anyone to decide not to inspect based on that, when the problem might be a
batch of bad welds, for example.

> We have communicated to both Andy Draper (who has not yet acknowledged) and
> David
Stanbridge (who has acknowledged) about our experience and we have offered
to supply any other information they desire.  If they request MTOW and/or
operating
experience of our aircraft, well certainly answer their questions.