Europa-List: Re: LG frame cracks

Subject: Europa-List: Re: LG frame cracks
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 07:11:53

Brian,

The intent in posting about our experience was to alert other Europa owners and
operators of the potential of cracks in their aircraft LG frame and to suggest
they might want to inspect their aircraft.

Discussion of MTOW is not appropriate on this thread because there isnt enough
known yet about possible causes and MTOW may not even be a factor  we dont want
anyone to decide not to inspect based on that, when the problem might be a batch
of bad welds, for example.

We have communicated to both Andy Draper (who has not yet acknowledged) and
David
Stanbridge (who has acknowledged) about our experience and we have offered
to supply any other information they desire.  If they request MTOW and/or
operating
experience of our aircraft, well certainly answer their questions.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: