Europa-List: Re: Drilling Mono LG bolt heads

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Drilling Mono LG bolt heads
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:32:24

Thanks for the Reply guys.

First, let me assure you I will buy the bolts if I find them. Those bolts are
5/16-18
and 2 1/4 inch long. I didn't find that size at ASC. The only drilled head
bolts I found are AN75A-21 or MS20074-05-21. I will look more for them to
see if I can find the four I need.

Regarding the antenna, I will follow your advice Bud and bond it to the fin. i
assume you use the right angle connector version, is that right?

And don't worry, I'm not cutting it. AAE clearly states not to mess with their
antenna :)

Chris

Read this topic online here: