Europa-List: Re: Occasional engine anomally 912S - water?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Occasional engine anomally 912S - water?
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:09:47

Thanks for the response.
The carb bowls are clean, I think there was a small bubble in one when I
checked.
Re the pump, this would have to be the mechanical pump and I'd expect it to
be more likely evident at high power (TO, climb), for the effect of fuel
starvation
to last longer, for it not to recover so quickly/at all and to show up
as low or fluctuating pressure on the fuel pressure gauge.
It was changed last as a result of the rotax SB maybe 3 years ago/ 180hrs.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp SR3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
Smart A3
350 hours &amp; 6 years on the Mono, 930 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: