Europa-List: Mono Wheel Trailer Mods

Subject: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Trailer Mods
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 18:34:48
Guys,
I=99ve done a short youtube video on mods I make to the mono
trailer to prevent aircraft damage and make loading easier.
I show the following in the video:
For loading ease:
Ramp to raise the trailer drop ramp to ease the pull on and prevent the
inboard wing brackets from hitting the trailer.
Tire slot tightening.
Winch.
Main and tailwheel tie down hints.
Wing rack changes and distances are discussed.
Trailer jack installs.

Go to my website www.customflightcreations.com
<http://www.customflightcreations.com/>, Techniques Articles and Build
Information, click link to articles, Click on the Youtube link for the
Europa Monowheel Trailer Mods.  Or go direct to youtube and search
=9CEuropa Mono Trailer Mods Short=9D or the link at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMHilMEKJk
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMHilMEKJk>

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly