Europa-List: Mono Wheel Trailer Mods

Subject: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Trailer Mods
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 19:34:17
Guys,
I=92ve done a short youtube video on mods I make to the mono trailer to pre
vent aircraft damage and make loading easier.
I show the following in the video:

  1.  For loading ease:
     *   Ramp to raise the trailer drop ramp to ease the pull on and preven
t the inboard wing brackets from hitting the trailer.
     *   Tire slot tightening.
     *   Winch.
     *   Main and tailwheel tie down hints.
  2.  Wing rack changes and distances are discussed.
  3.  Trailer jack installs.

Go to my website www.customflightcreations.com<http://www.customflightcreat
ions.com>, Techniques Articles and Build Information, click link to article
s, Click on the Youtube link for the Europa Monowheel Trailer Mods.  Or go
direct to youtube and search =93Europa Mono Trailer Mods Short=94 or the li
nk at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMHilMEKJk

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window