Europa-List: Re: Replacement fuel filler pipe for CLASSIC as per SM 1307

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Replacement fuel filler pipe for CLASSIC as per SM 13070
From: JohnFrance <77alembert@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 10:33:52

Hello,
I have 4 people on the waiting list for fuel filler pipes according to SM 13070.
Some of them were told "times up" by their inspectors on their now 20 something
year old rubber hoses and the aircraft grounded. If you have a Classic fuel
filler
system you will require a replacement sooner or later.
Price will be the same as last time 195 GBP plus postage.
This mod will permit the the connecting hoses to be replaced every 5 years along
with other fuel hoses as only straight sections are required.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will give an update shortly?

Regards
John

--------
Europa mono Nr 192