Europa-List: Looking for Europa STL file

Subject: Europa-List: Looking for Europa STL file
From: Vlodek9 <rv9a2000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 01:09:52

Hello all,

I realize that this is a bit unconventional, but I recently got into the 3D
printer
hobby.
With that in mind, does anyone know where I can find/get an .STL file of the
Europa
XS Tri-Gear aircraft so I can print it as a desk model (a show piece)?
I'm willing to pay for said file of the Europa as long as the price is
reasonable
(based on other .stl model market value), the .stl is an accurate depiction
of the Europa, and is good quality.
Note, I'm not a business so the print/s will NOT be for sale.  This is strictly
for personal , decorative, hobby use for me as a Europa XS owner.

Any leads to find this file would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Rob

Read this topic online here: