Europa-List: Arplast propeller blade replacement

Subject: Europa-List: Arplast propeller blade replacement
From: martinburns <martinburns@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 07:50:12

I managed to break the blades on our PV50 propeller a few months after Arplast
ceased trading.  Following up on a suggestion I saw on this list I made contact
with Slava at GA Prop, who offered to make a modified version of their composite
blade to fit the PV50 hub for a very reasonable price.
We have finally obtained approval from the LAA for this propeller.  The
propeller
runs very smoothly and gives as good a climb as the PV50, but a slightly lower
cruise speed.
Contact details are: email - light.avia@gmail.com, website - www.gaprop.eu.

--------
Martin Burns