Re: Europa-List: RSA Euro Fly-In, Brienne le Chateau, France, 3-5 August

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RSA Euro Fly-In, Brienne le Chateau, France, 3-5 August
From: Alasdair Milne <milneab@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 08:51:33

Hi Remi,

Thanks for the info and I hope to join you at Brienne. I have tried to
register but the website is too automated and will not send my
registration without a valid RSA number so my plan is to stay in Troyes
and fly in free calling.

Hope to see you there.

Alasdair

On 28/07/2018 12:11, Remi Guerner wrote:

> RSA  Euro Fly-In, Brienne le Chateau, France, 3-5 August 2018
>
> After many years in Vichy, the annual RSA international fly-in will is moving
to Brienne le Chateau, LFFN, a former military airfield located about one
hundred
miles south east of Paris.
here:  https://euroflyin.rsafrance.com
> Check Notams
> If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me.
> Looking forward to meet you there!
> Remi Guerner
>

> Read this topic online here:

---