RE: Europa-List: Nosewheel setup

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Nosewheel setup
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 18:53:09
Hi Steve,

Don't worry too much about disassembling. You will find that a smart tap
with a wooden mallet will get things apart ok . What it does mean is that it
is a little difficult to do 'in the field'. You do need a vice and workbench
and 6 hrs to allow the 638 to cure again before flight. But hey ho that is
Europa technology.

Pete           Inspector to the Europa Club