Re: Europa-List: Re: Varley Li-16 or Li-5

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Varley Li-16 or Li-5
From: david park <dpark748@me.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 18:16:05

Bought my EarthX off CFS and i think Metal Seaguls sells them
Regards
Dave Park

> On 21 Jul 2018, at 18:02, Sky <richard.churchill-coleman@sky.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Alan and all
>
> I contacted EarthX a while back and they put me in touch with CFS Aero who
> have
current stock in UK.

> Richard
> G-RPCC Motor Glider taking shape...
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 21 Jul 2018, at 17:10, Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> I couldnt find a supplier in the UK of the Earth X variants.
>> Although listed in Aircraft Spruce EU and LAS its considred a hazardous
>> product
and therefore either wont ship or horrendous shipping cost more than doubling
the purchase price.

>> Alan
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 21 Jul 2018, at 06:35, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> John,
>>>
>>> I see EarthX is on the approved list.  They sell over here for about 400
>>> USD,
which is about 300 gbp.

>>> I did an article in Europa Flyer a few years ago when we installed EarthX.
We've since upgraded to the newer version with the fault circuit.  We also have
added a diode to the C wire to force the voltage to 14 volts that EarthX
requires
to fully charge the battery.