Re: Europa-List: Re: Varley Li-16 or Li-5

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Varley Li-16 or Li-5
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 11:10:29

I couldnt find a supplier in the UK of the Earth X variants.
Although listed in Aircraft Spruce EU and LAS its considred a hazardous product
and therefore either wont ship or horrendous shipping cost more than doubling
the purchase price.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone

> On 21 Jul 2018, at 06:35, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>

> John,
>
> I see EarthX is on the approved list.  They sell over here for about 400 USD,
which is about 300 gbp.

> I did an article in Europa Flyer a few years ago when we installed EarthX.
> We've
since upgraded to the newer version with the fault circuit.  We also have
added a diode to the C wire to force the voltage to 14 volts that EarthX
requires
to fully charge the battery.