Re: Europa-List: Re: Jamar Brake Cylinder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Jamar Brake Cylinder
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:30:56
Ivor,

I am sure you are right. What is the Matco part number and how difficult is
 it to fit them  ?

I see apicture in the A.S. catalogue, but I don't see the attachment points
.

I used the Jamar for many years with moderate success, difficult to bleed a
nd a slow leak from one of the grub screws.

I am pushed for time and would like to have one more go.Do you remember the
 supplier of the Prts ?

Thank you,

Karl