Europa-List: Re: Europa Club Membership expired

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Club Membership expired
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 09:01:59

Hi Gregory,
The membership section of our website generates an automatic reminder as your
membership
is about to expire. Unfortunately, it has no way of knowing if you have
set up an external automatic payment arrangement through PayPal or via your
bank.

You don't need to do anything, leave your existing arrangements unchanged and
ignore
the reminder. We can easily tell if you membership is about to genuinely
expire and if you do by any chance double pay, we will detect this and refund
the over-payment (you don't need to do anything).

We have recently amended the wording on the email reminder to alert everyone to
this.

Nigel
(With club treasurers hat on)

Read this topic online here: