Europa-List: Bud Yerly, Custom Flight Creations, Inc. is no longer a

Subject: Europa-List: Bud Yerly, Custom Flight Creations, Inc. is no longer a
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 18:42:56
Budyour standing and influence in the Europa community will not
be diminished one iota with your announcementbut I know how it
feels when the time comes to =9Chang it up=9DI wish
you safe journeys in the traveling you speak of.

Your announcement made me feel all the more chagrined at having missed
Sun =99N FunI=99d definitely planned to attend but
have been laid up w/ a nasty flu I=99m now rapidly
running out of excuses for delaying my aircraft=99s first
flight

Be well,

Fred

<mailto:budyerly@msn.com>> wrote:

> To All.
>
> Over the last 16 years I have been the US Europa Dealer for the
US/North America.  It has been a wonderful trip.