Europa-List: Re: UL91 at Troyes Error

Subject: Europa-List: Re: UL91 at Troyes Error
From: carlp101 <cparkinson@ciscuk.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 13:59:58

Good to know, Bob. I'm looking forward to visiting many places.

Can anyone recommend nice places in France to visit that the missus might like,
i.e pretty,  nice restaurants, lots to see?

Regards
Carl

Hitchflight wrote:
> Hi Olivier, Carl
>
> That is outstanding news about Albert. Since losing Abbeville  as a routine
> point
of entry, there has been no easy access to the UL91 inbound. Consequently
used 100LL Airports.

> Now Albert airport is coming on line,  it could become my preferred customs
> entry
point and refuel. The people at Albert are always helpful. The UL91 now makes
Albert a very attractive refuel and customs point.

> For the intermediate stop. Filled up with UL91  a few times last year at Bourg
. So that is an easy choice.

> Then from there to Gap Tallard itself for more UL91.
>
> Voila!
>
> Regards
>
> Bob

Read this topic online here: