Re: Europa-List: Vertical Power VP-X Pro

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Vertical Power VP-X Pro
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 19:03:11

Alan, I would suggest you ask your inspector. There is clearly a fair
bit offreedom in exactly how you wire your electrics, but there is
probably the understanding that it needs to conform to standard
practise, and he should be able to say whether he would be happy to Sign
it off as such.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJOn 2018-03-08 17:15, alan_hunter1664 wrote:

> I'm thinking of installing in the VP-X Pro vertical power system and the new
associated Primary Power System. In the UK would this be considered a
modification
or is this builders choice like the type of instruments etc?

> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=478499#478499 [1]

Links:
------