Re: Europa-List: Nev's Engine Mount

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nev's Engine Mount
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:58:16
Sorry! meant to send that direct.

<mailto:mike.davies210@gmail.com>> wrote:

>> Hi Roger
>> I worked with Nev to get the mount approved with the laa. I had two
mounts made in his jig one was used for ultimate strain testing and the
other went into my aircraft. The last time I spoke to Nev he was having
difficulty  sourcing the castings for the rubber shock mounts.
>> I still have a sample of these. I also did the CAD drawing for Nev
and still have the file and the stressing report we got approved. The
jig went to one of Nev's freinds son who had just got his TIG
certificate but I haven't a clue who this was so this doesn't really
help sorry.

<mailto:rogersheridan@mac.com>>
>> Date: 06/03/2018 20:48 (GMT+00:00)
>> To: europa-list@matronics.com <mailto:europa-list@matronics.com>
>> Subject: Europa-List: Nev's Engine Mount

<rogersheridan@mac.com <mailto:rogersheridan@mac.com>>

>> Dear All,
>>
>> I believe that Nev=99s firewall forward design kept the engine
in the same location as the XS but with a simpler, one piece, LAA
approved engine mount.

<http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List>
<http://forums.matronics.com/>
<http://www.matronics.com/contribution>